SaraBeth... GETTING MARRIED!!!

Well SaraBeth and Eran are finally married. We all knew it would eventually happen, it just took him a little while. Mom, Reagan, Junior and I all got to fly up for the wedding in Chicago this weekend, and I was the 'event photographer.' I don't know if I've ever taken so many pictures in a 48 hour period. (Well, maybe)

The wedding was B-E-A-utiful, and with so much heritage, it was almost a culture shock for me (and I was half raised in SaraBeth's Jewish household.) They had a full blown Jewish ceremony, and all aspects of their traditions were observed. I don't know if I've ever been to a wedding that celebrated in such a way, with so much happiness and respect for one another, as well as their religious beliefs. The Rabi was wonderful, explaining all the motions and why certain prayers, songs, and ceremonies were performed. We really learned allot from him about the whole Jewish religion. Every song, dance, drink, and laugh was truly in celebration of SaraBeth and Eran's happiness, and I am so thankful we could be a part of it all.

We had a wonderful time, and other than messing up Reagan's schedule the first day by getting her up at 4am, everything went fairly smooth. Reagan was such a good baby, even through flights and all, and she was so happy and glad to see everyone there.

I have of course started on SB's pictures, and have a handful ready to post, but I have to wait. She and Eran are still on their honeymoon in Mexico, and I want to wait until they can see them first. Wouldn't that suck if you got a phone call of someone commenting on your wedding pictures YOU haven't even seen yet? She'll be back Sunday and until then, I can post pics of Reagan's first plane ride and trip to the big city!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP