Hilton Head Trip... May 26, 2009

So this was Reagan's first beach trip!
We went to Hilton Head of course, with Pete's parents and Becca. Pete's parents have had a condo down there for about 15 years, and we try to take a trip now and then. After this trip though, we'll be visiting more often.
Reagan LOVED the beach.
I now realize, she is 100% and outdoor girl. Whenever she gets a little fussy, an immediate fix is taking her outside. Her favorite thing is splashing, pool or tub, doesn't matter. She loves it.
I tried to narrow down the pictures... I promise!



Photobucket








I love this picture, seeing the difference in the size of their calfs just cracks me up!



















This is our 'Super-Baby' Reagan. She loves to fly everywhere.

























This is what Reagan did the whole time she wasn't in the water. She dug her toes in the sand, and COULD NOT take her eyes off them! She loved it!


























Sara Beth Levine  – (6/6/09, 6:42 PM)  

so cute! I love that she likes the sand on and around her feet.

TT  – (6/7/09, 5:35 PM)  

I can't believe how darn cute see is! Well .... I can believe it...but jeeze... I think you could put more beach pics up... I don't see how anyone could get tired of looking at her : )

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP