Here and there... May 2009

This, right here, is heavenly. Her soft little neck is the most tissable, tasty spot on my little girl I can't hardly stand it. She is so irresistible, her Daddy Junior says her cheeks are like warm yeast rolls, you just have to tiss.
She's so neglected. Poor child.

Shopping with Aunt Ashton

Well, Reagan isn't talking much yet, but boy can you hear her! She loves to yeeeelllll, and make it KNOWN that REAGAN IS HERE! She actually goes to the point of taking a DEEEEP breath... and then lets it go, as long and loud as she can. I love it, but sometimes when we're out it can turn a couple heads. Oh well, at least she is happy, and not screaming crying.
Good lungs. That's my girl.



My BIG GIRL car seat!


Uncle Alden and Aunt Megan at Rhineharts for Alden's birthday.








My little book worm... Her cousin Becca would be proud.

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP