Riding with Cousins. {November 25, 2011}


When everyone was in town for Thanksgiving, Reagan took her cousins to Tracy's barn to ride. 
They all did really great, and I did get a little picture happy... oops.  Such a fun day though. 


I'll be getting a little out of order on my posts, but I decided to edit what's begging to be done. ; ) 
You might get random little posts.  I've been so bogged down in trying to catch up, that I'm forgetting to write about the little things.  This is my journal after all!  
This past Christmas I printed a book of 'The Blog, Reagan's 2nd year' for my mom and LOVED it.  I have to remember that this will be the source of Reagan's memories and she will have 'yearbooks' to look back on one day.  So here's to kicking it up a notch for Reagan, and trying not to forget the icing : )

(next time that is, I'm too tired at the moment... LAME I know
here's a ton of cute riding pictures in the mean time~) 










































  Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP