Meet Asher. {November 12, 2011}

Boy is this the cutest kid ever. 
I haven't seen his awesome mommy SaraBeth since her wedding day, one year before he was born.  A visit way overdue with my best friend, and finally getting to meet her son without skype was so incredible.  She and her family came in town for her brother's wedding and it was so nice getting to see the group again. Reagan was 7 months old the last time we saw everyone,
so they really got to 'meet' her for the first time too.




SB and Asher flew in a couple days early, and I had them all to myself ; )  We took them to our favorite lunch spot, favorite stores, and spent some time at the barn. 
Asher LOVES horses, or as he says 'dio' which is Hebrew for giddee-up. 

My favorite part of their whole visit, was driving with SB in the front seat and our two kids giggling in the back.  It will be my favorite memory, but also makes me miss her even more.  We have been best friends since we were kids, and I just wish we could raise our own children closer together.  Hopefully we'll be able to visit them again soon.






I was BEAMING when Reagan rode that day.  Tracy let her ride BY. HER. SELF!

It had never crossed my mind and really didn't know if she was ready, but apparently so. : )
She was so proud of herself, and rode for what felt like forever.  I could not have been more happy.  Tracy really took time to teach her, getting her feet in the stirrups and how to get the horse to go and stop. 

She was paying attention so well and aged 2 years out there in the ring.  I could just pop.




Oooooh, this just melts me...



Can you tell he had fun!?!





I thought she was going to explode.

Tracy let her hold the reins and lead the horse to the barn,
and this expression passed her face at LEAST 6 times.  : )



We went by to visit Unsa Aba and Aunt Abash after the barn...




Ashton's gecko Pascal~



Megan came up to visit, and was about 6 weeks from her due date with her first baby William.  We actually all went to elementary school together at Prep, and it was so good to visit with her.   



Flashback! 
(Megan in pink, SB hit with paint balls, and I'm the grump in polka-dots)



 

Asher's cousin Anya~  she and Reagan had so much fun together


Awesome visit, love you guys!
xoxo
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP