Reagan's 4 month check up Feb 25, 2009


Well, today we went in for just a regular check up, and Reagan got 4 shots! But let me tell you, she is the toughest littal I've ever met. She cried for about 15 seconds, and then was fine. She got her thumb and went to sleep. She weighs 15 lbs 4 oz and 25 inches long, which are both in the 75% for her age. She's a big guhl!

Now even though she handled herself well, I think she still wanted to get back at me for the whole doctor thing. And she chose the changing table for her planned attack.



OH MY GOSH.


We have never had such a mess!

Let's just say that I HOPE she never comes close to covering that much square footage ever again. I mean everywhere. The lamp, down the wall, wipes container, dresser, floor, me, and of course, the changing table. I truly think it was a record poopage, that I hope never happens again. I don't think Reagan will ever NOT wear a bib. For a while it was spitting up, and now it's turning into drooling, and the occational spit up. We have tons of bibs, and amazingly, I still run out sometimes. Such is life : )



Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP