My days with Reagan... Feb 2009



Yes, yes. Reagan and her mommy. Always together. It's the best part of my life right now. I knew it would be work, being a mommy and all, but sometimes she can be a hand full! I think that's why God mad her so cute, so you can't ever be mad. And when she's smiling and giggling at me, I say "What? my baby doesn't cry, she's perfect!" It's funny how you forget those unhappy moments, everyone has them, and just take with you that cute little toothless grin. : )




I've been trying to get her on a schedule the last few weeks, and just when I think I've figured it out, she changes it all up on me. I guess that's life, and this is only the beginning...



Reagan's schedule: Up at 8, with 3 naps throughout the day (1-2 hours each) and bath right before bed around 8:30. She eats every 4-5 hours during the day, and has been sleeping through the night pretty well. Now, that is USUALLY the way things go, but she keeps changing things up on me. The hardest thing lately has been putting her down to sleep. Not everyday, but I think she gets overtired, and it literally takes her screaming for an hour before she will fall asleep. Nothing will calm her, and you want to talk about stressing me out... Whew! So, I try putting her to bed BEFORE she gets tired, and that seems to be working, but like I said, not all the time!!! I end up making her mad sometimes if she doesn't WANT to go to sleep, and then I end up with the yelling anyway! You can't win. Like I said, we do have good days too, but those rough ones give me a run for my money!










Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP