Baby Reagan, 33 weeks- Sept 15, 2008


Everything is still wonderful in Reagan's world! I've been keeping my sugar levels down, and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I am starting to runout of skin to stretch though, and my pot is getting pretty tight! I really can't beleive that I am due in only 7 weeks, It's almost here already.
This weekend, (Sept 20-22) I have been looking forward to for weeks. On Saturday, I have a maternity massage (Ashton gave me for my birthday), Sunday is our Baby Shower, and Monday is our Sonogram! I went for the massage today and it was wonderful. I'm all mushy now, and Reagan even got a massage too!

Tomorrow the baby shower is at mom's house, and mom, Ashton and Beth are in charge. We are doing a couples shower so that both our families can come, and Pete's friends too. I really didn't want some girly shower, just a party with some littal guhl decorations : ) I can't wait. I am so thankful I have a good relationship with my mom and sister, and I'm excited to bring littal Reagan into this bunch of Stevenson guhls. (I wonder if she'll have Kaki's nose too? Mom, Ashton and I all have my grandmother's nose... )

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP