We're having a GIRL!!! June 5, 2008




We went in for our sonogram today at lunch, and everything went great. I am now 18 weeks and 2 days,and the baby's developement is exactly on target. : ) (Due date is still November 4th) We got good reports on heartbeat, brain, fingers, toes, and every littal piece of her... her. (he he) Junior of course went with me, and we brought our moms too. We both didn't care boy or girl, 100%, but it's just fun to know now, for planning and picking names. My biggest excitement is to know that everything is growing okay, and she's 8 oz's of perfection. We got to see all 4 ventricals of her heart pumping and everything, we are just so cited. And when they asked if we wanted to know what we were having, it took about 4 seconds, and that booty was pointed right at the camera. That's my girl. Oh, and she also waved her littal hand at us! (I fed her sugar before we went, to make sure she was going to be awake) My next sonogram will be middle of September (when I hit 34 weeks) I think she's going to look like her daddy. The one thing I really want her to have are those Hawkes eyes and eyelashes... : ) We have a few names in mind, but will probably decide soon... We can't wait to meet her! She's cute already!






Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP