Tanner... Half way there!!! June 17, 2008

We have officially decided on her name... Reagan Pace. Pace because it's a family name, (Kaki's maiden and my middle) and Junior picked out her first name, no other reason than we liked it and it fits us.


I've already hit the half way mark! Junior says it has flown by, that it feels like I should only be a couple months along. I told him to wait till we're having her 3rd birthday party, time will really fly when she gets here.

I still have been feeling good, and starting to feel her a little. I don't think I've really been paying attention until the last couple days, but I am feeling her move more. All is well! We can't hardly stand it!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP