Today... Baby Scarlett {June 1, 2013}


Since I post so randomly, here's a picture of my girl... right this moment. 
My 8 1/2 month old little baby gets all over the place by way of an army crawl, and can make your ears ring with her happy shrills.  Just 2 weeks ago she went from just happy coo's and screams to 'mama, dada, nana' all in the same day.  (Too bad my name is only said when she's upset and needs me, but that's okay too)  She loves chewing anything that will fit in her mouth, but still no teeth in sight : )  She has the most contagious smile, and if I close my eyes, I would swear her cheeks (all 4) and rolly thighs were marshmallows.  I really didn't know if it was possible to love another baby like Reagan, but... whoa.  She has completely taken our hearts and, well... my cup runneth over.
 
These little pursed lips will be the end of me!


 photo 2013-05-30-4111-_zps6b09cdfd.jpg Photobucket

Jana & Tracey  – (6/1/13, 6:09 PM)  

yep - every time she cuts her eyes at me and squeezes those lips - I'm gone! <3

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP