Lights of the South. {December 4, 2012}

We take this trip every year, perfect place to get in the holiday spirit, and have a family picture in the same spot under the castle.  We started this tradition my accident, when I noticed we just happened to take 2009 and 2010's pic in the same place.  So we've tried to keep it up : )

Photobucket

Now there's 4!

Photobucket

Getting ready was kind of hectic for me that day, and I forgot to pack a new battery for my camera.  Boo.  So we can pretend by looking back at other pics from 2011.  This place is so pretty, we love making a family trip out of it : )   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, now I think I'm almost caught up through the holidays~ Just Christmas Day left to post! 
I won't give up like last year : )

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP