Getting ready for Reagan!











Well, we did it again. We moved. Now we have room for all 3 of us with our new little girl on her way. The office/nursery thing wasn't working out so well in the townhouse. We probably would have waited a little longer but the right opportunity came up, so we went ahead. (Not to mention, I HONESTLY didn't know we would be blessed with Reagan immediatly after deciding to start a family. : ) )



The house is only 2 miles down the road, in one of the old neighborhoods we used to live in. The whole thing happened pretty fast, and we officially moved on July 4th. The guy living here had to be out really quick, and Junior was able to get paperwork taken care of in just a few days. The house has really been updated, has a great yard with a pool, an office AND nursery. : ) We are right in the middle of everything, between all our family, and Wallyworld 1 mile away. What else could anyone ask for?








I know everyone stresses before a baby, but when it rains, it pours. We have had quite a few vacancies with our rentals, and all needing work, one Junior has to evict, and my boss cut me from 40 hours to 32 hours a week. Well, there are plenty of other things to say, but we'll leave it at that. Thank goodness Pete's parents have been able to help us clean one of the rentals that really needs it.


I've been having a hard time with limitations this pregnancy is putting on me. There is so much to do, and my body just gets tired quicker than it used to. We really haven't stopped much in the last month. We spent all our spare time moving which frustrated me not beening able to pick up heavy stuff. I have felt great throughout my pregnancy, especially considering what I've put my body through... Hopefully it will all be taken care of soon.

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP