Aaron's visit... October 20th, 2008

Aaron, Lisa, the girls and Mason all came to visit for a few days. Aaron is starting a new job, and had a few days vacation to use from his old one. Lisa wanted me to go walking and do some squats so we would have Reagan while they were here, and sure enough... we did! I went into labor the morning they were leaving, so they didn't get to see her, but technically she made the deadline!

Leddie was quite the model this trip... She took me all around the yard posing in all different spots, and picking all her backgrounds. She is growing up so fast and such a gorgeous girl...




You might be a redneck if....
You take your kids for a ride in the yard on the lawnmower...
You know, it never even crossed my mind. We were just sitting outside, the kids were having fun riding it, very logical, until I looked back at the pictures. Then I realized... this probably isn't common practice, but hey, they had fun!


Aubrey just turned 4 years old!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP